We are an Australian software development team with an eye towards games, imaging, and home grown support technologies.
We have a range of expertise from systems level engineering through to graphics design, but focus on native code development for desktops and servers.
We have a number of projects on the go at any given time. Below are a selection of (public) completed and in-development projects:
- a searchable index of Australian photographic lens prices scraped daily from dealers
a small-scale zombie-survival strategy/simulation game
- photographic image processing and management frameworks and applications
- collected thoughts of team members on development topics
- source for various internal tools released publicly
Please feel free to contact a developer directly for any query:
- Danny Robson
- systems and media development