nerdcruft is an Australian developer with an eye towards games, imaging, and systems programming.
We have a range of expertise but focus on native code development for desktops and servers.
There are a number of projects on the go at any given time. Some public projects are listed below:
- thoughts on various development topics
- source for various internal tools
a small-scale zombie-survival strategy/simulation game
- a photographic image processing frameworks for GPUs
- a searchable index of Australian photographic lens prices scraped daily from dealers
Please feel free to contact a developer directly for any query:
- Danny Robson
- systems and media development